Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bachelorette

This movie was a complete laugh fest! Imagine three pretty faces (Ehem Kirsten Dunst, Isla Fisher, and Lizzy Caplan) with their pretty hair and pretty dresses and their high heels on snorting coke, smoking pot, having one night stands, saying fuck you like heavily tattooed ex-cons . Now that's my kind of bridesmaids! This movie was also featured in Sundance so you could only imagine that this is some bad ass shit. I'm not even kidding, I was laughing my ass off all through out! 

Gena: What are you doing?!

Regan: I'm matching the thread color to the dress.
Gena: You know what, knowing stuff like that does not 
make you guys cool. It makes you...
Regan: Amazing?
Katie: Gorgeous?
Regan: Incredible?
Katie: God blessed me with perfect tits, 
it's only right that people should know that?




The songs were also pretty dope! This one's my fave! There was this scene where the guy (Clyde) gives a very blunt sex-referenced, but nonetheless sweet speech in front of everyone at the wedding while he confesses his love to her. And then he sings this song to coke-headed Gena who he, by the way, impregnated when they were still in high school. I know, I know, sounds cliche. You really have to watch the movie to see where I am coming from. Haha!


 I'm Gonna (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers




No comments:

Post a Comment